Thanking Note to all My Clients and Marriage Bureau Partners



I am feeling good and happy today, there is a positive vibe inside me, which is inspiring me to write more. I am going to express my deepest gratitude towards everyone who is reading the post without you guys I would not be able to come this far. I am grateful and happy that I have initiated my passion for writing. this all started after my post-graduation, my father asked me to join his matrimonial business which he was running since 1993 and I went to the office just like that to spend the time but that day when I was returning back to home, I realized how serious, honest and responsible I have to be for this sort of business, and next morning I was so excited to go back in the office and just understand the concept of work and to my own surprise within three months I, fortunately, settled three marriages and all my (Bride and Groom) clients were so happy and praised me with so many wishes, their parents expressed their deepest gratitude to me and my father. I was so pleased, graced and inspired at the same time, that day I decided to help everyone who wants to get married and will work for them not like my clients but as a personal family member like my own brother and sister, which helped me in the better understanding of their preferences, which is the most important thing I should know if I want them to get settled.

Gradually our business achieved a milestone and with much efforts of my father and all the other members, we formed India's First Marriage Bureau Association and named it "Unity Marriage Association" which aims in protecting and helping all other marriage bureau partners from all kinds of frauds and cheats, which is running successfully.

Years Passed and I am still learning so much so that my work can be efficient and effective and all this only because of my happy clients who continuously praise me and my work. some parents love me and treat me like their own child, they appreciate me so much that at times I feel so loved and grateful and this inspires me a lot. Thank you, everyone.

Matrimonialvivah is not only a source of my sustenance, but it's also my only way of meeting new genuine people, who are really kind and generous. There are some who are now my loveliest buddies there are so many good marriage bureau partners with whom I share so strong bond, I am thankful to all of you, My Family who supports me always my father who is always there for me no matter what, my Mom supports me unconditionally and loves me a lot and in addition to them, God blessed me with an awesome husband, who loves me, guides me, encourages me and supports me in my every decision.

Thank You So Much For Your Support, Thank you For Believing in Me.

GRATEFUL AND LOVED
PRACHI JOHAR AGGARWAL

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should your spouse be your best friend?

10 Questions to Ask a Boy on First Meeting for Arranged Marriage

Ache Sache Rishtey Marriage bureau in Delhi