Whether you're a newlywed, a seasoned couple, or someone dreaming of their special day, this blog is your go-to resource for everything matrimony. Let's embark on this wonderful adventure together and discover the true essence of eternal love.
Find Your Special Someone today
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Find Your Special Someone today. Register Now and Chat.
Client's Most Preferred and Trusted Service For Finding a Life-Partner. Search by Profession.
New Matches. Personalized Services. Genuine Profiles
George Bernard Shaw once said, “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” Picture this: someone is speaking to you, expressing their thoughts carefully for you to understand. You wait for the breaks in the conversation when you think they’ve finished talking, and then you interrupt with your own piece of information or repeat what was just said. “Oh, I know just how you feel,” you say, or “I had the same thing happen to me. Let me tell you about it!” You fail to listen. You create your own ideas. You miss the message and the opportunity to understand. It’s about your agenda, not theirs. Have you ever experienced this? Often, you think you’ve understood what was said, but the reality is that you spent the whole time formulating a reply and forgot to actually listen. Arguably, listening is the most difficult skill in communication, and we’re getting worse at it. What We Listen Vs. What We Understand There is a lag time between listening ...
As you all know I write mostly about topics related to marriages, matrimonial and relationships, Today, I am going to explore about the most important and crucial aspect which plays a major role in any marriage and lead to successful married life. Here, I am talking about the person who plays a major role in any family and that person is the mother in law, here we are specifically talking about groom's mother or say boy's mother. A few days back I got a call from one of my esteemed client whose son marriage just got finalized before lockdown, she said that she wants herself to be good with her Daughter in Law and want some consultation and advice if I need to change something or mould my behaviour or anything which is necessary for this modern time but in my opinion, she is a wonderful lady, She is educated, kind-hearted simple humble and down to earth maybe that is why she is more concerned for her would be Daughter in law and want to be a good mother in law/MIL. So jus...
Comments
Post a Comment