Affirmations for Perfect Health To Fight Against Coronavirus

Here are a few examples of positive affirmations around health and fitness:
Perfect Health Exists in my body

I am Safe and Protected


My body is getting Stronger and Healthier Every Day



I am Healthy and i am full of Energy

I am Blessed Abundant Healthy Succesful Worthy
Few More: 

  • I am healthy, happy and radiant.
  • I appreciate and love my body.
  • I love feeling fit and strong. ...
  • The older I get the healthier I become.
  • I radiate good health.
  • I am calm and at peace.
  • I am focused and motivated.
  • My sleep is relaxed and refreshing



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should your spouse be your best friend?

10 Questions to Ask a Boy on First Meeting for Arranged Marriage

Ache Sache Rishtey Marriage bureau in Delhi