The Untold Secret: How to Get Married & Mastering your Marriage in just 3 Months



Marriage affirmations can help in getting married as nicely as in keeping a marriage. Recite them with faith and trust and let nothing distract your mind. When you recite these affirmations, your thoughts concentrate on your marriage, partner, love and nothing else. There is no distraction. Whatever you focus on grows. The main reason why one remains unmarried = is a distraction (busy with other stuff in life) or looking at marriage from a wrong view.


In today’s career age, both men and women are more interested in making a career. Everything else takes a backspace. Marriage is also ignored, until, sometimes it is too late to find a suitable partner. Marriage is ignored because one is focused on a career. We eat, breathe and sleep career. What we concentrate on grows. Thus, career blossoms, and prospects of marriage wither. Marriage affirmations help us shift our priorities. When the main thought in the mind is of marriage, the chances of getting married increase. One starts taking action in the right direction. For those already married, problems arise when both or one partner is diverted. Again, the distraction can be of any kind. An affair, career, and an ailment – many things are possible. Here also, specific marriage affirmations can shift the focus back to where it is needed.

Remember, one has to work on the affirmations and one has to work on the marriage.


The marriage involves:

  • Taking a vigorous interest in the partner, in the family.
  • Going out.
  • Dining out.
  • Taking vacations together.
  • Remembering and celebrating birthdays and Anniversaries.
  • Doing everything required to keep the interest alive.


The marriage affirmations given below should be repeated at least a hundred times every day and will be more beneficial if you can repeat them more. Do this for not less than 3 – 4 months. The results will be lovely!


Affirmations for Getting Married

  •  Marriage is my goal and I am ready for it now.
  • I am open to marriage and am attracting my partner now.
  • I am divinely guided in my search for my ideal soul mate.
  • I believe that marriage is the union of two souls and I am ready for the union now.
  • I am excited about marriage and ready for it now.
  • Somewhere someone is waiting for me and I am ready for him/her now.
  • Marriage is the culmination of my love affair with my partner and I welcome it with open arms.
  • I know that marriage is bliss and I have attained it.
  • My perfect match has already been chosen and is coming for me right at this moment.

Have your say about what you just read! Leave us a comment below.

Comments

  1. Very informative, thanks for posting such informative content. Expecting more from you.
    Matchmaking Services

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should your spouse be your best friend?

10 Questions to Ask a Boy on First Meeting for Arranged Marriage

Ache Sache Rishtey Marriage bureau in Delhi